Last Updated: September 25, 2023
You may contact us regarding this policy at:
Telephone: (844) 462-7776
Postal Address: 678 Front Ave NW #105, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
This Policy applies to information that can be used to identify you:
· When using the Service; and
· In electronic communications, such as e-mail and text messages, between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Service.
Your Information; Your Choices. We make every effort to provide you with as many choices as possible regarding use of the information that you provide to us. We have identified the following processes to provide you with control over your information:
· Storage Only. Other than as expressly set forth in this Policy, any and all information that you upload while using the Service shall be strictly for your internal business purposes only, and not for sharing with or transmitting to any third party or parties. In the event of future functionality or future features that require the use of the information that you have uploaded, you will be asked to opt-in to such functionality prior to the use of any such information.
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by us to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by replying to a marketing email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, clicking “unsubscribe” in the marketing email itself, or by contacting us using the methods identified in this Policy at any time. Please note that we do not share your Personal Information with third parties and you will not receive promotional offers from third parties based on Personal Information shared with us.
Information We Collect & How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of the Service, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“Personal Information”);
· That is about you but individually does not identify you;
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Service, and your usage details; and
· About your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
· Automatically as you navigate through the Service. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide To Us. The information we collect on or through your use of the Service may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on BrandKeep;
· Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you; and/or
· Details of your transactions with the Service.
Information We Collect Using Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you use the Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your hardware, your software, your interaction with BrandKeep, and other data, including:
· Details of your usage of the Service, including your location, what pages you visit and links you follow, the length of time spent interacting with various components of the Service, and other data regarding your interaction with the Service; and
· Information about your device and internet connection, such as what browser you are using and the IP address from which you’re accessing the Service.
The information we collect automatically is not in and of itself Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, but we may synthesize it with Personal Information either collected by us from you as described in this Policy or obtained from third parties. This integration of information helps us to improve the Service by:
· Knowing more about our users;
· Modifying our Service so that it is easier for you to use; and
· Making it easier to recognize you when you return to BrandKeep.
The technologies we may use for automatic data collection may include cookies, web beacons, and tracking pixels. In addition, third parties may serve some content on the Service and may use automatic data collection technologies to facilitate the service or services they provide. These third parties may collect information associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
Use of Your Information. The information we collect helps us to improve BrandKeep and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
· Register you as a new user;
· Process and deliver your order, manage payments, fees, and charges;
· Manage our relationship with you;
· Administer and protect our Service;
· Deliver relevant content to you;
· Use data analytics to improve our products/services, marketing, customer relationships, and interactive experiences;
· Make suggestions and recommendations to you about products or services that may be of interest to you;
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
· Improve the performance of the Service;
· Recognize you when you return to the Service;
· Carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
· Notify you about any changes to the Service or any products or services we offer through it;
· Take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information; and
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Protection of Your Information. The data we collect is protected with the following security measures:
- Employee background checks
- Employee security training
- PCI Level 4 Compliance
- Data is hosted by Amazon Web Services in the United States of America and protected by the security and environmental controls of Amazon
- Employee access control policies to limit access to only those who need it to perform their job function
- All data is encrypted while at rest and during transfer
- All data is continually backed up within the AWS environment
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify the individual user, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BrandKeep’s assets;
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
· With your consent;
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees and associates, our customers, or any other individual or entity.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information.
If you have or maintain an account profile, you can review and change any information associated with that profile.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, to correct, or to delete, any Personal Information you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting any account associated with your Personal Information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause remaining information to be incorrect.